Thickness: 180 µm
FujiClear Crystal Archive Display Material is a semi-transparent film designed for the production of color transparency displays. It is the perfect choice for production of any kinds of backlit displays signs, and other commercial applications with a built-in diffuser only.
- Accentuates subtle skin tones
- Highly stable images
- High D-Max
- Rich gradation and well-controlled gray balance
- Detailed highlights & shadows
- Superb reciprocity characteristics (High suitability for digital image exposure)
- Vibrant color reproduction
- The highest level of color image stability
- White, translucent material
- Advanced V-Coupler (AVC) Technology
- Offers outstanding color reproduction
- Improves long-term dye stability
- Increases print longevity
- Photoelectron controlling technology for laser exposure
- Reproduces the full tonal range
- Generates outstanding reciprocity characteristics
- Hybrid stabilizing technology
It is suitable for a wide range of display uses in sizes from small to large, such as advertising, publicity and indoor decoration:
- Window Display Signs
- Fine Art Display
- Trade Show Graphics
- POP Displays
- Menu Boards
- Public Advertisement
- Airport Display Signs
- Sales and Promotions
- Retail Signs
- Special Announcement
The possibility to customize the size of the photo is our advantage before our competitors.
You will pay for the area of the photo only and you can adjust its size by 1 sq.cm!
Recommendations before setting the size:
The width of the standard roll of a roll of Fujitrans is 120 cm. Here is your max limit on one side.
We do not accept orders shorter 40 cm in one side.
Please choose one size of the photo from 40 to 120 cm. The length of the photo also starts from 40 cm and has no limit.